Six Psychopaths and a Psychoship
Discordian Character Creation
1. Select a character concept
2. Choose Division and record their Endowments and Anima Effects.
3. Prioritize Ability Traits. (5-4-3-2-1 per category).
4. Choose Specialties.
Discordians get 1 Division Specialty + 2 Favored Specialties . Pick 1 Ability for each of your Specialties, which is considered to be one level higher. Your Division Specialty has to be selected from those listed for your Division, while your Favored Specialties may be any of them.
5. Record starting Permanent Essence (4 for Discordians)
6. Calculate Essence Pool (Discordians = (Permanent Essence x 2) + (Integrity))
7. Choose Charms, Fighting Styles, and Sorcery: 6 for Discordians.
8. Select Backgrounds: 4 for Discordians.
9. Choose a primary Virtue and select an appropriate Flaw
10. Choose one epic Motivation and a number of Intimacies equal to (Integrity)
11. Spend 5 experience points, using the following table:
Raise Trait = (new rating) points
Acquire Backgrounds = 2 points/level
New Charm = 3 points
Sorcerous Initiation to a New Circle = 3 points
New Intimacy = 1 point
Permanent Essence = (new rating x 2) points
12. Record starting equipment, as appropriate to concept
13. Calculate Defenses:
PDV = (Dodge/2)
MDV = (Essence + Integrity)/2
Soak = (Resistance/2)
14. Record Health Levels.
Each character begins with the following levels: -0, -1, -1, -3, -3, Taken Out. Resistance Charms provide +1 Health Level per Charm.